Best time to go to Faros Armenistis Average weather of Faros Armenistis, Mykonos
Discover the best time to visit Faros Armenistis in Mykonos from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Faros Armenistis?
When is the best time to go to Faros Armenistis? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Faros Armenistis are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Faros Armenistis has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Faros Armenistis
For full information about the climate and weather in Faros Armenistis a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Faros Armenistis in january|
|February||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Faros Armenistis in february|
|March||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Faros Armenistis in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Faros Armenistis in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Faros Armenistis in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Faros Armenistis in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Faros Armenistis in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Faros Armenistis in august|
|September||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Faros Armenistis in september|
|October||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Faros Armenistis in october|
|November||63°F/65°F||good weather||Faros Armenistis in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Faros Armenistis in december|
Weather and climate in Faros Armenistis
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- From july to august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and, in november, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Faros Armenistis
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Faros Armenistis: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.