Best time to go to Psarrou Average weather of Psarrou, Mykonos
Get the most favorable time to go to Psarrou in Mykonos from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Psarrou?
When is the best time to go to Psarrou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Psarrou are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Psarrou has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Psarrou
For full information about the climate and weather in Psarrou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Psarrou in january|
|February||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Psarrou in february|
|March||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Psarrou in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Psarrou in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Psarrou in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Psarrou in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Psarrou in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Psarrou in august|
|September||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Psarrou in september|
|October||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Psarrou in october|
|November||63°F/65°F||good weather||Psarrou in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Psarrou in december|
Weather and climate in Psarrou
- Between january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 12% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- In june the climate is perfect. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- Between october and november the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Psarrou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Psarrou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Psarrou
Average price of hiring a car in Psarrou
On average, it costs $ 17 per day to hire a car in Psarrou. This price varies by $ 21 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 9.6 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 30.