Best time to go to Kalafati Average weather of Kalafati, Mykonos
Discover the best time to go to Kalafati in Mykonos from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Kalafati?
When is the best time to go to Kalafati? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalafati are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Kalafati has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Kalafati
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalafati a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kalafati in january|
|February||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kalafati in february|
|March||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kalafati in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Kalafati in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Kalafati in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Kalafati in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Kalafati in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kalafati in august|
|September||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Kalafati in september|
|October||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Kalafati in october|
|November||63°F/65°F||good weather||Kalafati in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Kalafati in december|
Weather and climate in Kalafati
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains in june about 0.8in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- In december the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalafati
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalafati: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Kalafati
Average prices of hotels in Kalafati month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kalafati. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Kalafati
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Kalafati. This price varies by $ 17 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 8.7 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 26.