Best time to go to Manacor Average weather of Manacor, Majorca
Find the best time to visit Manacor in Balearic Islands from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Manacor?
When is the best time to go to Manacor? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Manacor are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Manacor
For full information about the climate and weather in Manacor a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Manacor in january|
|February||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Manacor in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Manacor in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Manacor in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Manacor in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Manacor in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Manacor in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Manacor in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Manacor in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Manacor in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Manacor in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Manacor in december|
Weather and climate in Manacor
- Between january and march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- From april to may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in august about 0.5in.
- In september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains in october about 1.5in.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 67°F and it rains in november about 2in.
- In december the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Manacor
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Manacor: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.