Best time to go to Magaluf Average weather of Magaluf, Majorca
Find the best time to go to Magaluf in Majorca from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Magaluf?
When is the best time to go to Magaluf? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Magaluf are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are September and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Magaluf
For full information about the climate and weather in Magaluf a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Magaluf in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Magaluf in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Magaluf in march|
|April||58°F/65°F||good weather||Magaluf in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Magaluf in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Magaluf in june|
|July||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Magaluf in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Magaluf in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Magaluf in september|
|October||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Magaluf in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Magaluf in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Magaluf in december|
Weather and climate in Magaluf
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F.
- From april to may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in october about 2.2in.
- In november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Magaluf
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Magaluf: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Magaluf
Average prices of hotels in Magaluf month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Magaluf. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Magaluf
On average, it costs $ 18 per day to hire a car in Magaluf. This price varies by $ 8.7 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 13 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 21.