Best time to go to Sitges Average weather of Sitges, Spain
Get the most favorable time to visit Sitges in Spain from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Sitges?
When is the best time to go to Sitges? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sitges are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are April, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Sitges
For full information about the climate and weather in Sitges a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Sitges in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Sitges in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Sitges in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Sitges in april|
|May||63°F/68°F||good weather||Sitges in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Sitges in june|
|July||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sitges in july|
|August||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sitges in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||good weather||Sitges in september|
|October||63°F/70°F||good weather||Sitges in october|
|November||56°F/63°F||good weather||Sitges in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Sitges in december|
Weather and climate in Sitges
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 11% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 13% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains in december about 2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sitges
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sitges: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sitges
Find out when Sitges has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sitges
- Very low season in Sitges
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, November and December.
- Low season in Sitges
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March.
- High season in Sitges
The number of visitors to Sitges is high in: April, May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Sitges
The largest number of tourists visiting Sitges is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Sitges month by month
Best time for low prices in Sitges
Average prices of hotels in Sitges month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sitges. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.