Best time to go to Felanitx Average weather of Felanitx, Majorca
Find the very best time to visit Felanitx in Balearic Islands from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Felanitx?
When is the best time to go to Felanitx? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Felanitx are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Felanitx has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Felanitx a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Felanitx in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Felanitx in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Felanitx in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Felanitx in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Felanitx in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Felanitx in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Felanitx in july|
|August||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Felanitx in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Felanitx in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Felanitx in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Felanitx in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Felanitx in december|
Weather and climate in Felanitx
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains in may about 0.7in.
- Between june and october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in october about 1.4in.
- In november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and, in november, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Felanitx
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Felanitx: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.