Best time to go to the Balearic Islands for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the perfect time to go to Spain from average climate conditions in many locations like Formentera or Palma De Mallorca right here.
When is the best time to go to the Balearic Islands?
When is the best time to go to the Balearic Islands? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In the Balearic Islands, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Majorca are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Majorca are July, August and September, and the coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months in this city are January and November
- The cities with the best climate are Majorca, Ibiza and Minorca, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Majorca are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in the Balearic Islands
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in the Balearic Islands for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F to 59°F||tolerable weather|
|February||52°F to 59°F||tolerable weather|
|March||54°F to 61°F||good weather*|
|August||77°F to 83°F||perfect weather|
|September||74°F to 79°F||perfect weather*|
|October||68°F to 74°F||perfect weather*|
|November||61°F to 67°F||good weather|
|December||58°F to 63°F||good weather|
Best time to travel to Balearic Islands by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in the Balearic Islands
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Balearic Islands and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Majorca, Ibiza and Minorca, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in the Balearic Islands
Find out when Balearic Islands has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in the Balearic Islands
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December. The number of visitors to Balearic Islands is high in: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Very low season in the Balearic Islands: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in the Balearic Islands: December.
- High season in the Balearic Islands: April, May, June and October.
- Peak season in the Balearic Islands: July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Balearic Islands month by month
Average price for flights to the Balearic Islands
A return flight between London and Majorca is generally cheaper if you go in september ($ 63 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 75 more for your airline ticket to Majorca if you go in august.
Where to go in the Balearic Islands?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
About Balearic Islands
What can I do in the Balearic Islands?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping