Best time to go to the Balearic Islands for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the perfect time to go to Spain from average climate conditions in many locations like Formentera or Palma De Mallorca right here.
When is the best time to go to the Balearic Islands?
When is the best time to go to the Balearic Islands? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In the Balearic Islands, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Majorca are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Majorca are July, August and September, and the coldest months are January and February
- The cities with the best climate are Majorca, Formentera, Ibiza and Minorca, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Majorca are June, July, August, September and October
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in the Balearic Islands for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|February||56°F to 58°F||
|tolerable to good*|
|May||67°F to 68°F||
|June||74°F to 76°F||
|July||79°F to 81°F||
|good to perfect*|
|good to perfect*|
|December||59°F to 61°F||
Best time to travel to Balearic Islands by cities
The best months to go to Majorca are april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Formentera are march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
Temperatures and rainfall in the Balearic Islands
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Balearic Islands and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Majorca, Formentera, Ibiza and Minorca, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in the Balearic Islands?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Map of Balearic Islands
Click over cities for information about the weather.
About Balearic Islands
What can I do in the Balearic Islands?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for Balearic Islands reliable?
Climate data for Balearic Islands has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Balearic Islands allows us to determine the average for each month in Majorca, Formentera, Ibiza and Minorca.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.