Best time to go to Formentera Average weather of Formentera, Ibiza
Get the perfect time to go to Formentera in Spain from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Formentera?
When is the best time to go to Formentera? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Formentera are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are September, October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Formentera
Weather details in Formentera month by month
Weather and climate in Formentera
- From january to march the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 81°F and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From june to july the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 81°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From august to november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- In december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 10% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Formentera
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Formentera: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Formentera
Find out when Formentera has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Formentera
- Very low season in Formentera
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Formentera
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, November and December.
- High season in Formentera
The number of visitors to Formentera is high in: June and October.
- Peak season in Formentera
The largest number of tourists visiting Formentera is during: July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Formentera month by month
Best time for low prices in Formentera
Average prices of hotels in Formentera month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Formentera. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Formentera
On average, it costs $ 17 per day to hire a car in Formentera. This price varies by $ 7.6 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 12 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 20.