Best time to go to Palma Nova Average weather of Palma Nova, Majorca
Find the very best time to visit Palma Nova in Majorca from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Palma Nova?
When is the best time to go to Palma Nova? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Palma Nova are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are September and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Palma Nova
For full information about the climate and weather in Palma Nova a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Palma Nova in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Palma Nova in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Palma Nova in march|
|April||58°F/65°F||good weather||Palma Nova in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Palma Nova in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Palma Nova in june|
|July||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Palma Nova in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Palma Nova in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Palma Nova in september|
|October||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Palma Nova in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Palma Nova in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Palma Nova in december|
Weather and climate in Palma Nova
- Between january and march the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 5% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 95°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to october the climate is very good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 15% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Palma Nova
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Palma Nova: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.