Best time to go to Alcúdia Average weather of Alcúdia, Majorca
Get the most favorable time to go to Alcúdia in Balearic Islands from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Alcúdia?
When is the best time to go to Alcúdia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alcúdia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Alcúdia
For full information about the climate and weather in Alcúdia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Alcúdia in january|
|February||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Alcúdia in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Alcúdia in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Alcúdia in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Alcúdia in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Alcúdia in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Alcúdia in december|
Weather and climate in Alcúdia
- Between the months of january and march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 7% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 65°F.
- From june to august the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in august about 0.7in.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 12% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Alcúdia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Alcúdia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Alcúdia
Find out when Alcúdia has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Alcúdia
- Very low season in Alcúdia
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March and November.
- Low season in Alcúdia
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April and December.
- High season in Alcúdia
The number of visitors to Alcúdia is high in: May and October.
- Peek season in Alcúdia
The largest number of tourists visiting Alcúdia is during: June, July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Alcúdia month by month
Best time for low prices in Alcúdia
Average prices of hotels in Alcúdia month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Alcúdia. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Alcúdia
On average, it costs $ 18 per day to hire a car in Alcúdia. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 9.6 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 28.