Best time to go to Alcúdia Average weather of Alcúdia, Majorca
Get the most favorable time to go to Alcúdia in Balearic Islands from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Alcúdia?
When is the best time to go to Alcúdia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alcúdia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Alcúdia has dry periods in February, May, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Alcúdia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Alcúdia in january|
|February||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Alcúdia in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Alcúdia in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Alcúdia in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Alcúdia in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in september|
|October||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Alcúdia in october|
|November||63°F/67°F||good weather||Alcúdia in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Alcúdia in december|
Weather and climate in Alcúdia
- Between the months of january and march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 8% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 65°F.
- From june to august the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in august about 0.3in.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 14% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Alcúdia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Alcúdia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.