Best time to go to Cala d'Or Average weather of Cala d'Or, Majorca
Get the perfect time to visit Cala d'Or in Majorca from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Cala d'Or?
When is the best time to go to Cala d'Or? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cala d'Or are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Cala d'Or has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Cala d'Or
For full information about the climate and weather in Cala d'Or a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cala d'Or in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cala d'Or in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Cala d'Or in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Cala d'Or in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Cala d'Or in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cala d'Or in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cala d'Or in july|
|August||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cala d'Or in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cala d'Or in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cala d'Or in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Cala d'Or in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Cala d'Or in december|
Weather and climate in Cala d'Or
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 10% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in december about 1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cala d'Or
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cala d'Or: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.