Best time to go to Cala Millor Average weather of Cala Millor, Majorca
Find the best time to go to Cala Millor in Majorca from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Cala Millor?
When is the best time to go to Cala Millor? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cala Millor are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Cala Millor has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Cala Millor
For full information about the climate and weather in Cala Millor a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cala Millor in january|
|February||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Cala Millor in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Cala Millor in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Cala Millor in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Cala Millor in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Cala Millor in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cala Millor in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cala Millor in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cala Millor in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cala Millor in october|
|November||63°F/67°F||good weather||Cala Millor in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Cala Millor in december|
Weather and climate in Cala Millor
- From january to march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains about 2% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- In november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and, in november, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cala Millor
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cala Millor: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.