Best time to go to Porreres Average weather of Porreres, Majorca
Get the very best time to go to Porreres in Balearic Islands from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Porreres?
When is the best time to go to Porreres? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Porreres are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are September, October and November
Annual weather in Porreres
For full information about the climate and weather in Porreres a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Porreres in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Porreres in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Porreres in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Porreres in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Porreres in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Porreres in june|
|July||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Porreres in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Porreres in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Porreres in september|
|October||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Porreres in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Porreres in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Porreres in december|
Weather and climate in Porreres
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average.
- Between june and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in july about 0.3in.
- In august the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is perfect. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 2.2in.
- In november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 1.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Porreres
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Porreres: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.