Best time to go to Mallorca for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the perfect time to visit Majorca from seasonal averages in many locations like Sa Coma or Esporles, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mallorca?
When is the best time to go to Mallorca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the island of Majorca, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months to go to Palma de Majorca are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Palma de Majorca are July, August and September, and the coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months in this city are September, October and November
- The cities with the best climate are Soller, Fornalutx, Sa Calobra and Inca, with good weather at least 11 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Palma de Majorca are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather on the island of Majorca
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the island of Majorca for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F to 61°F||tolerable weather|
|February||50°F to 61°F||tolerable weather|
|March||50°F to 63°F||good weather*|
|April||54°F to 67°F||good weather|
|May||59°F to 72°F||perfect weather*|
|June||68°F to 81°F||perfect weather|
|July||72°F to 86°F||perfect weather|
|August||74°F to 86°F||perfect weather|
|September||70°F to 83°F||perfect weather*|
|October||63°F to 76°F||perfect weather|
|November||58°F to 68°F||good weather|
|December||54°F to 63°F||good weather*|
Best time to travel to Majorca by cities
Temperatures and rainfall on the island of Majorca
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Majorca and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Palma de Majorca, Alcúdia, Cala Millor, Cala Ratjada and Magaluf, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons on the island of Majorca
Find out when Majorca has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons on the island of Majorca
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December. The number of visitors to Majorca is high in: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Very low season on the island of Majorca: January, February, March, November and December.
- High season on the island of Majorca: April, May, June and October.
- Peek season on the island of Majorca: July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Majorca month by month
Where to go on the island of Majorca?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Palma de Majorca||59°F||59°F||63°F||67°F||72°F||81°F||86°F||86°F||83°F||76°F||67°F||61°F|
What can I do on the island of Majorca?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping