Best time to go to Península de Llevant Average weather of Península de Llevant, Majorca
Get the best time to visit Península de Llevant in Majorca from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Península de Llevant?
When is the best time to go to Península de Llevant? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Península de Llevant are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Península de Llevant
For full information about the climate and weather in Península de Llevant a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Península de Llevant in january|
|February||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Península de Llevant in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Península de Llevant in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Península de Llevant in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Península de Llevant in may|
|June||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Península de Llevant in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Península de Llevant in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Península de Llevant in august|
|September||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Península de Llevant in september|
|October||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Península de Llevant in october|
|November||63°F/67°F||good weather||Península de Llevant in november|
|December||59°F/61°F||good weather||Península de Llevant in december|
Weather and climate in Península de Llevant
- From january to march the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 3% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is very good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in august.
- In september the climate is good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains in september about 1.7in.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 1.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Península de Llevant
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Península de Llevant: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.