Best time to go to Porto Cristo Average weather of Porto Cristo, Majorca
Get the perfect time to go to Porto Cristo in Balearic Islands from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Porto Cristo?
When is the best time to go to Porto Cristo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Porto Cristo are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Porto Cristo
For full information about the climate and weather in Porto Cristo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Porto Cristo in january|
|February||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Porto Cristo in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Porto Cristo in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Porto Cristo in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Porto Cristo in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Porto Cristo in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Porto Cristo in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Porto Cristo in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Porto Cristo in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Porto Cristo in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Porto Cristo in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Porto Cristo in december|
Weather and climate in Porto Cristo
- Between january and march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 3% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In october the climate is very good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 8% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 13% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Porto Cristo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Porto Cristo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.