Best time to go to Fjadrargljufur Canyon Average weather of Fjadrargljufur Canyon, Iceland
Get the most favorable time to go to Fjadrargljufur Canyon in Iceland from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Fjadrargljufur Canyon?
When is the best time to go to Fjadrargljufur Canyon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, September, October and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Fjadrargljufur Canyon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in january|
|February||29°F/36°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in february|
|March||31°F/38°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in march|
|April||32°F/41°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in april|
|May||40°F/47°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in may|
|June||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in june|
|July||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in july|
|August||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in august|
|September||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in september|
|October||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in october|
|November||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in november|
|December||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Fjadrargljufur Canyon in december|
Weather and climate in Fjadrargljufur Canyon
- From january to may the climate is very bad. It is for example 47°F as maximum temperature in may.
- Between june and september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 50°F and, in september, 20 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 34°F°C and it rains about 55% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fjadrargljufur Canyon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fjadrargljufur Canyon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.