Best time to go to Starigrad Average weather of Starigrad, Croatia
Get the very best time to visit Starigrad in Croatia from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Starigrad?
When is the best time to go to Starigrad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Starigrad are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Starigrad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Starigrad in january|
|bad weather||Starigrad in february|
|tolerable weather||Starigrad in march|
|good weather||Starigrad in april|
|good weather||Starigrad in may|
|perfect weather||Starigrad in june|
|perfect weather||Starigrad in july|
|perfect weather||Starigrad in august|
|good weather||Starigrad in september|
|good weather||Starigrad in october|
|tolerable weather||Starigrad in november|
|bad weather||Starigrad in december|
Weather and climate in Starigrad
- Between january and february the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and, in february, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 28% of the time in march.
- From april to june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 21% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 25% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 70°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Starigrad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Starigrad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Starigrad appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.