Best time to go to Biograd na Moru Average weather of Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Find the very best time to go to Biograd na Moru in Croatia from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Biograd na Moru?
When is the best time to go to Biograd na Moru? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Biograd na Moru are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Biograd na Moru a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Biograd na Moru in january|
|bad weather||Biograd na Moru in february|
|tolerable weather||Biograd na Moru in march|
|good weather||Biograd na Moru in april|
|good weather||Biograd na Moru in may|
|good weather||Biograd na Moru in june|
|perfect weather||Biograd na Moru in july|
|perfect weather||Biograd na Moru in august|
|good weather||Biograd na Moru in september|
|good weather||Biograd na Moru in october|
|tolerable weather||Biograd na Moru in november|
|bad weather||Biograd na Moru in december|
Weather and climate in Biograd na Moru
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in june, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in august about 1.4in.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in october about 3.7in.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 4.4in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Biograd na Moru
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Biograd na Moru: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Biograd na Moru appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Croatia
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved