Best time to go to Trogir Average weather of Trogir, Croatia
Get the most favorable time to go to Trogir in Croatia from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Trogir?
When is the best time to go to Trogir? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trogir are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Trogir a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Trogir in january|
|bad weather||Trogir in february|
|tolerable weather||Trogir in march|
|good weather||Trogir in april|
|perfect weather||Trogir in may|
|perfect weather||Trogir in june|
|perfect weather||Trogir in july|
|perfect weather||Trogir in august|
|perfect weather||Trogir in september|
|good weather||Trogir in october|
|tolerable weather||Trogir in november|
|bad weather||Trogir in december|
Weather and climate in Trogir
- Between january and february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 63°F.
- In march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains about 22% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains in june about 1.3in.
- From july to august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 1.7in.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in november about 3.1in.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trogir
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trogir: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Trogir appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.