Best time to go to Gospic Average weather of Gospic, Croatia
Discover the perfect time to visit Gospic in Croatia from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Gospic?
When is the best time to go to Gospic? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gospic are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, May, September, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Gospic a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Gospic in january|
|very bad weather||Gospic in february|
|very bad weather||Gospic in march|
|tolerable weather||Gospic in april|
|good weather||Gospic in may|
|good weather||Gospic in june|
|good weather||Gospic in july|
|good weather||Gospic in august|
|good weather||Gospic in september|
|tolerable weather||Gospic in october|
|bad weather||Gospic in november|
|very bad weather||Gospic in december|
Weather and climate in Gospic
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and, in march, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in april, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and it rains about 38% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains in october about 4.1in.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and you can expect to have 5.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 43°F in average and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gospic
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gospic: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Gospic appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved