Best time to go to Rijeka Average weather of Rijeka, Croatia
Find the most favorable time to visit Rijeka in Croatia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Rijeka?
When is the best time to go to Rijeka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rijeka are July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, September, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Rijeka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Rijeka in january|
|very bad weather||Rijeka in february|
|bad weather||Rijeka in march|
|tolerable weather||Rijeka in april|
|tolerable weather||Rijeka in may|
|tolerable weather||Rijeka in june|
|good weather||Rijeka in july|
|good weather||Rijeka in august|
|good weather||Rijeka in september|
|tolerable weather||Rijeka in october|
|bad weather||Rijeka in november|
|very bad weather||Rijeka in december|
Weather and climate in Rijeka
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and it rains in march about 3.4in.
- In april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F.
- From may to september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F and, in september, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 4.6in each month.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Rijeka
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Rijeka: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Rijeka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.