Best time to go to Rovinj Average weather of Rovinj, Croatia
Find the perfect time to go to Rovinj in Croatia from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Rovinj?
When is the best time to go to Rovinj? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rovinj are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- September is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Rovinj a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Rovinj in january|
|bad weather||Rovinj in february|
|bad weather||Rovinj in march|
|good weather||Rovinj in april|
|good weather||Rovinj in may|
|good weather||Rovinj in june|
|good weather||Rovinj in july|
|good weather||Rovinj in august|
|good weather||Rovinj in september|
|good weather||Rovinj in october|
|tolerable weather||Rovinj in november|
|bad weather||Rovinj in december|
Weather and climate in Rovinj
- Between the months of january and march the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 30% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains in november about 2.9in.
- In december the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 47°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Rovinj
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Rovinj: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Rovinj appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.