Best time to go to Otocac Average weather of Otocac, Croatia
Find the most favorable time to visit Otocac in Croatia from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Otocac?
When is the best time to go to Otocac? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Otocac are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Otocac a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Otocac in january|
|very bad weather||Otocac in february|
|bad weather||Otocac in march|
|tolerable weather||Otocac in april|
|good weather||Otocac in may|
|good weather||Otocac in june|
|perfect weather||Otocac in july|
|perfect weather||Otocac in august|
|good weather||Otocac in september|
|good weather||Otocac in october|
|bad weather||Otocac in november|
|very bad weather||Otocac in december|
Weather and climate in Otocac
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 41°F.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in april, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 26% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains in november about 4.7in.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 45°F°C and it rains about 3.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Otocac
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Otocac: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Otocac appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.