Best time to go to Vodice Average weather of Vodice, Croatia
Find the best time to visit Vodice in Croatia from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Vodice?
When is the best time to go to Vodice? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vodice are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Vodice a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Vodice in january|
|bad weather||Vodice in february|
|tolerable weather||Vodice in march|
|good weather||Vodice in april|
|good weather||Vodice in may|
|perfect weather||Vodice in june|
|perfect weather||Vodice in july|
|perfect weather||Vodice in august|
|good weather||Vodice in september|
|good weather||Vodice in october|
|tolerable weather||Vodice in november|
|bad weather||Vodice in december|
Weather and climate in Vodice
- In the month of january the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains in january about 2.4in.
- In the month of february the climate is not good. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 2.4in.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 31% of the time in march.
- From april to june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- Between september and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 26% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In december the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vodice
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vodice: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Vodice appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.