Best time to go to Novi Vinodolski Average weather of Novi Vinodolski, Croatia
Discover the perfect time to visit Novi Vinodolski in Croatia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Novi Vinodolski?
When is the best time to go to Novi Vinodolski? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Novi Vinodolski are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Novi Vinodolski a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Novi Vinodolski in january|
|very bad weather||Novi Vinodolski in february|
|bad weather||Novi Vinodolski in march|
|tolerable weather||Novi Vinodolski in april|
|good weather||Novi Vinodolski in may|
|good weather||Novi Vinodolski in june|
|good weather||Novi Vinodolski in july|
|perfect weather||Novi Vinodolski in august|
|good weather||Novi Vinodolski in september|
|good weather||Novi Vinodolski in october|
|bad weather||Novi Vinodolski in november|
|very bad weather||Novi Vinodolski in december|
Weather and climate in Novi Vinodolski
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 36°F and, in february, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 30% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- In november the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 33% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Novi Vinodolski
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Novi Vinodolski: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Novi Vinodolski appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.