Best time to go to Gouves Average weather of Gouves, Crete
Discover the perfect time to visit Gouves in Greece from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Gouves?
When is the best time to go to Gouves? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gouves are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Gouves has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Gouves a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Gouves in january|
|tolerable weather||Gouves in february|
|good weather||Gouves in march|
|good weather||Gouves in april|
|perfect weather||Gouves in may|
|perfect weather||Gouves in june|
|perfect weather||Gouves in july|
|perfect weather||Gouves in august|
|perfect weather||Gouves in september|
|perfect weather||Gouves in october|
|good weather||Gouves in november|
|good weather||Gouves in december|
Weather and climate in Gouves
- From january to february the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C.
- From may to july the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains in july about 0.1in.
- In the month of august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- In september the climate is very good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 0.4in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 30% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gouves
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gouves: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Gouves appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.