Best time to go to Agios Nikolaos Average weather of Agios Nikolaos, Crete
Find the perfect time to go to Agios Nikolaos in Greece from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Agios Nikolaos?
When is the best time to go to Agios Nikolaos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Agios Nikolaos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Agios Nikolaos has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Agios Nikolaos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Agios Nikolaos in january|
|tolerable weather||Agios Nikolaos in february|
|good weather||Agios Nikolaos in march|
|good weather||Agios Nikolaos in april|
|perfect weather||Agios Nikolaos in may|
|perfect weather||Agios Nikolaos in june|
|perfect weather||Agios Nikolaos in july|
|perfect weather||Agios Nikolaos in august|
|perfect weather||Agios Nikolaos in september|
|perfect weather||Agios Nikolaos in october|
|good weather||Agios Nikolaos in november|
|good weather||Agios Nikolaos in december|
Weather and climate in Agios Nikolaos
- From january to february the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- From may to july the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- Between september and october the climate is perfect. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agios Nikolaos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agios Nikolaos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Agios Nikolaos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.