Best time to go to Neapoli Average weather of Neapoli, Crete
Find the very best time to go to Neapoli in Crete from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Neapoli?
When is the best time to go to Neapoli? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Neapoli are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Neapoli has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Neapoli a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Neapoli in january|
|tolerable weather||Neapoli in february|
|good weather||Neapoli in march|
|good weather||Neapoli in april|
|perfect weather||Neapoli in may|
|perfect weather||Neapoli in june|
|perfect weather||Neapoli in july|
|perfect weather||Neapoli in august|
|perfect weather||Neapoli in september|
|perfect weather||Neapoli in october|
|good weather||Neapoli in november|
|good weather||Neapoli in december|
Weather and climate in Neapoli
- Between january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in march about 0.4in.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 6% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Neapoli
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Neapoli: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Neapoli appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.