Best time to go to Symi Average weather of Symi, Greece
Discover the perfect time to visit Symi in Greece from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Symi?
When is the best time to go to Symi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Symi are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Symi has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Symi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Symi in january|
|good weather||Symi in february|
|good weather||Symi in march|
|good weather||Symi in april|
|perfect weather||Symi in may|
|perfect weather||Symi in june|
|perfect weather||Symi in july|
|perfect weather||Symi in august|
|perfect weather||Symi in september|
|perfect weather||Symi in october|
|perfect weather||Symi in november|
|good weather||Symi in december|
Weather and climate in Symi
- From january to february the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 38% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 17% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 1% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Symi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Symi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Symi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.