Best time to go to Symi Average weather of Symi, Greece
Discover the perfect time to visit Symi in Greece from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Symi?
When is the best time to go to Symi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Symi are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Symi has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Symi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Symi in january|
|tolerable weather||Symi in february|
|tolerable weather||Symi in march|
|good weather||Symi in april|
|perfect weather||Symi in may|
|perfect weather||Symi in june|
|perfect weather||Symi in july|
|good weather||Symi in august|
|perfect weather||Symi in september|
|perfect weather||Symi in october|
|good weather||Symi in november|
|tolerable weather||Symi in december|
Weather and climate in Symi
- From january to february the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 43% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 25% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 2% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 6.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Symi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Symi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Symi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved