Best time to go to Elounda Average weather of Elounda, Crete
Find the best time to visit Elounda in Greece from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Elounda?
When is the best time to go to Elounda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Elounda are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Elounda has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Elounda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Elounda in january|
|tolerable weather||Elounda in february|
|good weather||Elounda in march|
|good weather||Elounda in april|
|perfect weather||Elounda in may|
|perfect weather||Elounda in june|
|perfect weather||Elounda in july|
|perfect weather||Elounda in august|
|perfect weather||Elounda in september|
|perfect weather||Elounda in october|
|good weather||Elounda in november|
|good weather||Elounda in december|
Weather and climate in Elounda
- Between january and march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 7% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 0.3in.
- From may to october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in october about 0.2in.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in december about 0.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Elounda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Elounda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Elounda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.