Best time to go to Gazi Average weather of Gazi, Crete
Discover the very best time to visit Gazi in Greece from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gazi?
When is the best time to go to Gazi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gazi are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Gazi has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Gazi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Gazi in january|
|tolerable weather||Gazi in february|
|good weather||Gazi in march|
|good weather||Gazi in april|
|perfect weather||Gazi in may|
|perfect weather||Gazi in june|
|perfect weather||Gazi in july|
|perfect weather||Gazi in august|
|perfect weather||Gazi in september|
|perfect weather||Gazi in october|
|good weather||Gazi in november|
|good weather||Gazi in december|
Weather and climate in Gazi
- Between january and february the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- From may to september the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains in september about 0.3in.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gazi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gazi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Gazi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.