Best time to go to Sitia Average weather of Sitia, Crete
Get the perfect time to go to Sitia in Greece from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Sitia?
When is the best time to go to Sitia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sitia are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Sitia has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Sitia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sitia in january|
|tolerable weather||Sitia in february|
|good weather||Sitia in march|
|good weather||Sitia in april|
|perfect weather||Sitia in may|
|perfect weather||Sitia in june|
|perfect weather||Sitia in july|
|perfect weather||Sitia in august|
|perfect weather||Sitia in september|
|perfect weather||Sitia in october|
|good weather||Sitia in november|
|good weather||Sitia in december|
Weather and climate in Sitia
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 5% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is good. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sitia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sitia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Sitia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.