Best time to go to Ierapetra Average weather of Ierapetra, Crete
Find the best time to visit Ierapetra in Greece from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Ierapetra?
When is the best time to go to Ierapetra? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ierapetra are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Ierapetra has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Ierapetra a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Ierapetra in january|
|tolerable weather||Ierapetra in february|
|good weather||Ierapetra in march|
|good weather||Ierapetra in april|
|perfect weather||Ierapetra in may|
|perfect weather||Ierapetra in june|
|perfect weather||Ierapetra in july|
|perfect weather||Ierapetra in august|
|perfect weather||Ierapetra in september|
|perfect weather||Ierapetra in october|
|good weather||Ierapetra in november|
|good weather||Ierapetra in december|
Weather and climate in Ierapetra
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- In august the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 15% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ierapetra
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ierapetra: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Ierapetra appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.