When is the best time to go to Arugam Bay?
When is the best time to go to Arugam Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arugam Bay are February and March
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- December is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Arugam Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||26°C/30°C||265mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in january|
|February||26°C/31°C||182mm||good weather||Arugam Bay in february|
|March||27°C/33°C||97mm||good weather||Arugam Bay in march|
|April||28°C/34°C||110mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in april|
|May||28°C/35°C||133mm||bad weather||Arugam Bay in may|
|June||28°C/35°C||53mm||bad weather||Arugam Bay in june|
|July||27°C/35°C||48mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in july|
|August||27°C/35°C||100mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in august|
|September||27°C/34°C||121mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in september|
|October||27°C/34°C||197mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in october|
|November||26°C/32°C||374mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in november|
|December||26°C/30°C||522mm||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Arugam Bay
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 30°C and, in january, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains in april about 110mm.
- Between may and june the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°C and you can expect to have 53mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains about 81% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and you can expect to have 522mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Arugam Bay
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Arugam Bay: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Sri Lanka
Arugam Bay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.