Best time to go to Arugam Bay Average weather of Arugam Bay, Sri Lanka
Get the perfect time to visit Arugam Bay in Sri Lanka from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Arugam Bay?
When is the best time to go to Arugam Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arugam Bay are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Arugam Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Arugam Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in may|
|June||85°F/94°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in august|
|September||85°F/92°F||good weather||Arugam Bay in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Arugam Bay in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Arugam Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Arugam Bay
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and, in january, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in april about 5.5in.
- Between may and june the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 62% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 23.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arugam Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arugam Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.