Best time to go to Udawalawe National Park Average weather of Udawalawe National Park, Sri Lanka
Get the very best time to visit Udawalawe National Park in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Udawalawe National Park?
When is the best time to go to Udawalawe National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Udawalawe National Park is January
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October and November
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
Annual weather in Udawalawe National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Udawalawe National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/88°F||good weather||Udawalawe National Park in january|
|February||74°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Udawalawe National Park in february|
|March||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Udawalawe National Park in march|
|April||81°F/90°F||very bad weather||Udawalawe National Park in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||very bad weather||Udawalawe National Park in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||bad weather||Udawalawe National Park in june|
|July||79°F/85°F||bad weather||Udawalawe National Park in july|
|August||77°F/85°F||bad weather||Udawalawe National Park in august|
|September||77°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Udawalawe National Park in september|
|October||76°F/86°F||very bad weather||Udawalawe National Park in october|
|November||76°F/86°F||very bad weather||Udawalawe National Park in november|
|December||74°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Udawalawe National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Udawalawe National Park
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in february, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in march about 12.6in.
- From april to may the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 24in each month.
- From june to september the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 63% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 24.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 15.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Udawalawe National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Udawalawe National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.