Best time to go to Yala National Park Average weather of Yala National Park, Sri Lanka
Discover the most favorable time to visit Yala National Park in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Yala National Park?
When is the best time to go to Yala National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Yala National Park are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Yala National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Yala National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/86°F||good weather||Yala National Park in january|
|February||81°F/86°F||good weather||Yala National Park in february|
|March||83°F/88°F||good weather||Yala National Park in march|
|April||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Yala National Park in april|
|May||83°F/88°F||good weather||Yala National Park in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||good weather||Yala National Park in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||good weather||Yala National Park in july|
|August||83°F/88°F||perfect weather||Yala National Park in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||good weather||Yala National Park in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Yala National Park in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Yala National Park in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||good weather||Yala National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Yala National Park
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 5.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in november about 14.1in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in december about 9.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yala National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yala National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.