Best time to go to Kalkudah Average weather of Kalkudah, Sri Lanka
Get the perfect time to visit Kalkudah in Sri Lanka from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Kalkudah?
When is the best time to go to Kalkudah? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalkudah are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Kalkudah
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalkudah a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Kalkudah in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Kalkudah in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Kalkudah in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Kalkudah in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalkudah in may|
|June||85°F/94°F||good weather||Kalkudah in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalkudah in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalkudah in august|
|September||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalkudah in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Kalkudah in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kalkudah in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Kalkudah in december|
Weather and climate in Kalkudah
- In january the climate is correct. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in january.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains in may about 7.7in.
- From june to july the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- From august to november the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 18.3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 23.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalkudah
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalkudah: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.