Best time to go to Navalady Average weather of Navalady, Sri Lanka
Discover the most favorable time to visit Navalady in Sri Lanka from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Navalady?
When is the best time to go to Navalady? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Navalady are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Navalady
For full information about the climate and weather in Navalady a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Navalady in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Navalady in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Navalady in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Navalady in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||good weather||Navalady in may|
|June||85°F/94°F||good weather||Navalady in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||Navalady in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||good weather||Navalady in august|
|September||85°F/92°F||good weather||Navalady in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Navalady in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Navalady in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Navalady in december|
Weather and climate in Navalady
- In the month of january the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 13.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in march about 4.3in.
- From april to may the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 39% of the time in may.
- From june to july the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 21% of the time in july.
- From august to november the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 23.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Navalady
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Navalady: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.