Best time to go to Akkaraipattu Average weather of Akkaraipattu, Sri Lanka
Get the very best time to go to Akkaraipattu in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Akkaraipattu?
When is the best time to go to Akkaraipattu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Akkaraipattu are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Akkaraipattu
For full information about the climate and weather in Akkaraipattu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Akkaraipattu in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in may|
|June||85°F/94°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in august|
|September||85°F/92°F||good weather||Akkaraipattu in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Akkaraipattu in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Akkaraipattu in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Akkaraipattu in december|
Weather and climate in Akkaraipattu
- In january the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 83°F.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 7.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in july about 3.5in.
- Between the months of august and november the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in november about 18.3in.
- In december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 23.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Akkaraipattu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Akkaraipattu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.