Best time to go to Batticaloa Average weather of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka
Discover the most favorable time to visit Batticaloa in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Batticaloa?
When is the best time to go to Batticaloa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Batticaloa are February and March
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- December is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Batticaloa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in january|
|good weather||Batticaloa in february|
|good weather||Batticaloa in march|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in april|
|bad weather||Batticaloa in may|
|bad weather||Batticaloa in june|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in july|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in august|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in september|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in october|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in november|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in december|
Weather and climate in Batticaloa
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains about 266mm each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 110mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is bad. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in june.
- Between july and november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and you can expect to have 373mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Batticaloa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Batticaloa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Sri Lanka
Batticaloa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved