Best time to go to Batticaloa Average weather of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka
Discover the most favorable time to visit Batticaloa in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Batticaloa?
When is the best time to go to Batticaloa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Batticaloa are January, February, March, June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Batticaloa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Batticaloa in january|
|good weather||Batticaloa in february|
|good weather||Batticaloa in march|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in april|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in may|
|good weather||Batticaloa in june|
|good weather||Batticaloa in july|
|good weather||Batticaloa in august|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in september|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in october|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in november|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in december|
Weather and climate in Batticaloa
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 4.7in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is bad. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in june.
- Between july and november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 8.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Batticaloa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Batticaloa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sri Lanka
Batticaloa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.