Best time to go to Batticaloa Average weather of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka
Discover the most favorable time to visit Batticaloa in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Batticaloa?
When is the best time to go to Batticaloa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Batticaloa are January, February, March, April, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Batticaloa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Batticaloa in january|
|good weather||Batticaloa in february|
|good weather||Batticaloa in march|
|good weather||Batticaloa in april|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in may|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in june|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in july|
|good weather||Batticaloa in august|
|good weather||Batticaloa in september|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in october|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in november|
|tolerable weather||Batticaloa in december|
Weather and climate in Batticaloa
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 9.4in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 34% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is bad. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in june.
- Between july and november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and you can expect to have 11.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Batticaloa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Batticaloa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Batticaloa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved