Best time to go to Kalmunai Average weather of Kalmunai, Sri Lanka
Discover the perfect time to go to Kalmunai in Sri Lanka from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Kalmunai?
When is the best time to go to Kalmunai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalmunai are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Kalmunai
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalmunai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Kalmunai in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Kalmunai in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Kalmunai in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Kalmunai in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalmunai in may|
|June||85°F/94°F||good weather||Kalmunai in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalmunai in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalmunai in august|
|September||85°F/92°F||good weather||Kalmunai in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Kalmunai in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kalmunai in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Kalmunai in december|
Weather and climate in Kalmunai
- In the month of january the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in january about 13.7in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains in may about 7.7in.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and, in july, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From august to november the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 19 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalmunai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalmunai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.