Best time to go to Ella Average weather of Ella, Sri Lanka
Find the perfect time to visit Ella in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Ella?
When is the best time to go to Ella? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Ella is January
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ella a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Ella in january|
|tolerable weather||Ella in february|
|tolerable weather||Ella in march|
|tolerable weather||Ella in april|
|tolerable weather||Ella in may|
|tolerable weather||Ella in june|
|tolerable weather||Ella in july|
|tolerable weather||Ella in august|
|tolerable weather||Ella in september|
|very bad weather||Ella in october|
|tolerable weather||Ella in november|
|tolerable weather||Ella in december|
Weather and climate in Ella
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 59% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F.
- Between june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains in august about 8.9in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F.
- From october to december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ella
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ella: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sri Lanka
Ella appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.