Best time to go to Pottuvil Average weather of Pottuvil, Sri Lanka
Discover the best time to go to Pottuvil in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Pottuvil?
When is the best time to go to Pottuvil? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pottuvil are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Pottuvil
For full information about the climate and weather in Pottuvil a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Pottuvil in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Pottuvil in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Pottuvil in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Pottuvil in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||good weather||Pottuvil in may|
|June||85°F/94°F||good weather||Pottuvil in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||Pottuvil in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||good weather||Pottuvil in august|
|September||85°F/92°F||good weather||Pottuvil in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Pottuvil in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Pottuvil in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Pottuvil in december|
Weather and climate in Pottuvil
- In january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 38% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- Between august and november the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in november about 18.3in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 23.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pottuvil
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pottuvil: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.