When is the best time to go to Puerto Jiménez?
When is the best time to go to Puerto Jiménez? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Puerto Jiménez are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Puerto Jiménez a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||20°C/31°C||124mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in january|
|February||21°C/33°C||118mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in february|
|March||22°C/33°C||135mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in march|
|April||24°C/33°C||318mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in april|
|May||24°C/31°C||525mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in may|
|June||24°C/31°C||547mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in june|
|July||23°C/30°C||650mm||very bad weather||Puerto Jiménez in july|
|August||23°C/31°C||621mm||very bad weather||Puerto Jiménez in august|
|September||24°C/30°C||531mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in september|
|October||23°C/30°C||570mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in october|
|November||22°C/30°C||379mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in november|
|December||21°C/30°C||241mm||tolerable weather||Puerto Jiménez in december|
Weather and climate in Puerto Jiménez
- From january to march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and it rains in march about 135mm.
- From april to december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains in december about 241mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Puerto Jiménez
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Puerto Jiménez: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Puerto Jiménez appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.