Best time to go to Sámara Average weather of Sámara, Costa Rica
Discover the best time to go to Sámara in Costa Rica from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Sámara?
When is the best time to go to Sámara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sámara are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and December
- February is the driest month
- October is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Sámara
For full information about the climate and weather in Sámara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Sámara in january
|Sámara in february
|Sámara in march
|Sámara in april
|Sámara in may
|Sámara in june
|Sámara in july
|Sámara in august
|Sámara in september
|very bad weather
|Sámara in october
|Sámara in november
|Sámara in december
Weather and climate in Sámara
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in may about 15.4in.
- Between june and october the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in december about 2.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sámara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sámara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sámara
Find out when Sámara has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sámara
- Very low season in Sámara
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Sámara
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, July and August.
- High season in Sámara
The number of visitors to Sámara is high in: January, February, March, April and November.
- Peak season in Sámara
The largest number of tourists visiting Sámara is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Sámara month by month
Best time for low prices in Sámara
Average prices of hotels in Sámara month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sámara. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Sámara
On average, it costs $ 125 per day to hire a car in Sámara. This price varies by $ 52 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 99 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 150.