Best time to go to Hojancha Average weather of Hojancha, Costa Rica
Get the perfect time to visit Hojancha in Costa Rica from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Hojancha?
When is the best time to go to Hojancha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hojancha are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and May
- October is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Hojancha
For full information about the climate and weather in Hojancha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Hojancha in january|
|February||72°F/92°F||perfect weather||Hojancha in february|
|March||74°F/94°F||good weather||Hojancha in march|
|April||76°F/95°F||good weather||Hojancha in april|
|May||77°F/90°F||very bad weather||Hojancha in may|
|June||76°F/86°F||very bad weather||Hojancha in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Hojancha in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||very bad weather||Hojancha in august|
|September||74°F/86°F||very bad weather||Hojancha in september|
|October||74°F/85°F||very bad weather||Hojancha in october|
|November||72°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Hojancha in november|
|December||70°F/86°F||good weather||Hojancha in december|
Weather and climate in Hojancha
- In the month of january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in january, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 28% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in may, 23 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and you can expect to have 31.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is just OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 19 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hojancha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hojancha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hojancha
Find out when Hojancha has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hojancha
- Very low season in Hojancha
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Hojancha
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July, August and November.
- High season in Hojancha
The number of visitors to Hojancha is high in: January, February, March and April.
- Peak season in Hojancha
The largest number of tourists visiting Hojancha is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Hojancha month by month
Best time for low prices in Hojancha
Average prices of hotels in Hojancha month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hojancha. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.