Best time to go to Hojancha Average weather of Hojancha, Costa Rica
Get the perfect time to visit Hojancha in Costa Rica from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Hojancha?
When is the best time to go to Hojancha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hojancha are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and May
- Hojancha has dry periods in January, February and March
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hojancha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Hojancha in january|
|perfect weather||Hojancha in february|
|good weather||Hojancha in march|
|good weather||Hojancha in april|
|tolerable weather||Hojancha in may|
|tolerable weather||Hojancha in june|
|tolerable weather||Hojancha in july|
|tolerable weather||Hojancha in august|
|tolerable weather||Hojancha in september|
|tolerable weather||Hojancha in october|
|tolerable weather||Hojancha in november|
|perfect weather||Hojancha in december|
Weather and climate in Hojancha
- In the month of january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in january, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 34% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 92°F and, in may, 24 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and you can expect to have 15.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is just OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 22 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hojancha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hojancha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Hojancha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.