Best time to go to Boca San Carlos Average weather of Boca San Carlos, Costa Rica
Find the best time to go to Boca San Carlos in Costa Rica from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Boca San Carlos?
When is the best time to go to Boca San Carlos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Boca San Carlos are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Boca San Carlos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in january|
|February||68°F/83°F||good weather||Boca San Carlos in february|
|March||70°F/86°F||good weather||Boca San Carlos in march|
|April||72°F/88°F||good weather||Boca San Carlos in april|
|May||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in may|
|June||72°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in june|
|July||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in july|
|August||74°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in august|
|September||76°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in september|
|October||74°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in october|
|November||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in november|
|December||68°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Boca San Carlos in december|
Weather and climate in Boca San Carlos
- In january the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- From february to april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains in december about 7.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Boca San Carlos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Boca San Carlos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.