Best time to go to Worcester Average weather of Worcester, South Africa
Discover the perfect time to visit Worcester in South Africa from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Worcester?
When is the best time to go to Worcester? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Worcester are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- July is the coldest month of the year
- June is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Worcester
For full information about the climate and weather in Worcester a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Worcester in january|
|February||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Worcester in february|
|March||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Worcester in march|
|April||59°F/77°F||perfect weather||Worcester in april|
|May||54°F/70°F||good weather||Worcester in may|
|June||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Worcester in june|
|July||47°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Worcester in july|
|August||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Worcester in august|
|September||52°F/68°F||good weather||Worcester in september|
|October||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Worcester in october|
|November||61°F/76°F||perfect weather||Worcester in november|
|December||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Worcester in december|
Weather and climate in Worcester
- Between january and april the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 9% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between june and july the climate is correct. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 3.8in each month.
- Between august and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- From october to december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Worcester
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Worcester: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Worcester
Find out when Worcester has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Worcester
- Very low season in Worcester
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and July.
- Low season in Worcester
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, August, September and November.
- High season in Worcester
The number of visitors to Worcester is high in: October.
- Peek season in Worcester
The largest number of tourists visiting Worcester is during: December.